- Class 1
- Class 1 Literacy
- Class 1 Maths
- Class 1 Phonics
- Class 1 Reading
- Class 1 Knowledge and Understanding
- Class 1 Physical Developmen
- Class 1 Art and Design
- Class 1 Communication and Language
- Class 1 Phonics (Guide)
- Phase 4 Phonics Tasks
- Class 1 Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Class 1- Sports Challenge
- Class 1 Handwriting
- Class 1 Phonics Tasks
- Class 2
- History Covid-19 2020 Time Capsule
- Sports Challenge
- Class 3
- Class 4
- Class 5
- Forest School
- Keeping Safe Online
- Dave the Dog is Worried about Coronavirus
- Twinkl Home Learning
- Class 6
- Art and DT
- Home Learning Photographs
- Celebration Assemblies
Please follow the link below to log into our class page on Oxford Reading Owl.
Please type username:Tiptoeclass1 password: Tiptoeclass1
Once you have logged in, you can find all books under the 'ebooks' tab, You can see all books and colour band, where you can access the correct level or even challenge yourself on a next level.
New Reading challenges
We have set you a reading challenge in Oxford Owl. Please click on the link to choose the book you would like to read.
Can you then read a book of your choice?
A good website full of phonics and reading activities.
Grandad's Island - author Benji Davies
Please click on the yellow button to watch Mrs Ennals read the story Grandad's Island.
- Practice your keywords, read, cover and say.
- Choose one or two words and make a sentence