- Wellbeing support -lots of links
- New Reception Parents
- School Forms
- Tiptoe School Uniform
- School Meals
- The Friends of Tiptoe School
- Art Gallery
- On Line Payments
- Parent Council
- School Clubs
- Internet Safety
- Internet safety home learning
- Privacy Notice - How We Use Personal Information
- Community Clubs - Get Active, Get Involved, Have Fun!
- Illness - When to Send Your Child to School
- Secondary Transition
- SEN Resourced Provisions
SEN Resourced Provisions
At Tiptoe we are proud to have 2 resourced provisions. We have two small resourced provision units for children with severe learning difficulties (SLD) and complex social communication difficulties. Children who are in these classes have an EHCP and are placed by Hampshire County SEN. We receive a high number of requests for tours however this can be difficult for our children so we have set open mornings for families to visit us and see what's on offer.
Our next open morning is Thursday June 15th 9.30-11.30 please ring the office to book a tour. Additional open mornings in the new school year will be on Wednesday 27th September 9.30 - 11.30 and Thursday 19th October 1.30pm-3.00pm.